RNLicenseVerification.com is thrilled to be offering a $1,000 Scholarship towards a student’s college education in the 2017/2018 academic year!
RNLicenseVerification.com, an online resource for Registered Nurses and medical professionals, would like to offer one lucky student a $1,000 Scholarship that can be used towards their 2018/2019 college education expenses. To be eligible to receive the $1,000 Scholarship you must be enrolled as a college student for the 2017/2018 academic year and pursuing an education in the medical field. To apply for the $1,000 Scholarship, you must create a short YouTube video about yourself. All rules regarding eligibility and application have been listed below.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a student in college for the 2017/2018 academic year
- Applicant must be pursuing an education that has a focus in the medical field
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Applicant must be a legal resident or citizen of the United States
- Create a short YouTube video about yourself (less than 5 minutes)
- Talk about yourself and your past achievements
- Answer the following questions –
- Why is a college education important to you?
- What motivates and inspires you to pursue an education in the medical field?
- How will the $1,000 Scholarship help you?
- Let your personality shine! Be creative and unique.
How to Apply:
- Upload your video to YouTube and use the title, “$1,000 RNLicenseVerification.com College Scholarship Program”
- In the description of the video please include a link to RNLicenseVerification.com and the hashtag #RNLicenseVerificationCollegeScholarship
- Once the video has been uploaded, please email a link of your video to email@example.com. Please include the following information in the body of your email:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- Proof that you’ve been accepted or are enrolled in an accredited college or university (acceptance letter or transcript).
- Your GPA (college or high school transcript)
The deadline to submit an application for the RNLicenseVerification.com $1,000 college scholarship is January 31, 2019.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, your application (video and requested information) must be emailed to the email address provided by 1/31/18. The winner of this years RNLicenseVerification.com $1,000 college scholarship will be chosen on February 15, 2018. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 10 business days to claim their $1,000 scholarship. If not claimed within 10 business days, another applicant will be selected. Once an applicant has claimed the scholarship, a check for $1,000 will be mailed out to the winner to be used on college expenses for the 2017/2018 academic year.
If you have any questions about the RNLicenseVerification.com $1,000 College Scholarship Program or need help applying, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!